I'm a third year graphic designer student on South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences (XAMK) in Kouvola, Finland.
I use mostly traditional media on my works, like colour pencils, watercolors and markers. Lately I have also started to practice digital drawing more.
I enjoy the most drawing colourful things related to nature, or tiny comic characters with different, funny facial expressions.
- 08/2018-> Marketing assistant/graphic designer at Orthex (temporary post)
- 2017 Practical training at Semio advertising agency (Tampere).
- 2014-2019 Part of the organizer team of anime and cosplay convention Hypecon.
- 2014-2015 Club leader in Hyvinkää. Club meetings were twice a week, and the club members were 10-17 years old.
- 2014 Practical training in Hyvinkää's Visual Art School for Children. I was assisting the teachers and also hold classes by myself for the students.
- 2008-2013 I was a leader of 4H-club in Orivesi for several years. In our club I taught the 9-13 year old children to draw comics using japanese manga-style.
- 2018-2019 I drew Finnish cosplay convention Hypecon's mascot Rieku for business cards and T-shirts, and made the layout+cover for Hypecon's program leaflets.
- 2014-2017 I drew Finnish cosplay convention Hypecon's mascot Rieku for business cards and T-shirts, and illustrated the cover of Hypecon's program leaflets.
- 2015 As my diploma work in Hyria art school, I created a mascot for my school. Mascot is used on school's website on a popup livechat box.
- 2013-2014 Daycare center Kädenjälki asked me to paint two big wall paintings. I did the first painting on summer 2013 and second next summer 2014.